Our Lady of the Rosary Church

Address Gardziec, 74-210 Przelewice, Gardziec
The church in the village of Gardziec was built in mid-15th century with granite blocks and brick. Remodelled in 1776, the church survived World War II but fell into ruin afterwards. It was rebuilt and reopened in 1984.

Region

Myślibórz Lake District

About the region The tourism potential of the region arises from its vast forests and lakes,...