Church

Address Dargomyśl
www http://cychry.eparafia.pl
e-mail cychry@eparafia.pl
Phone +48 95 7607720
The church made of grantie sett was built around 1260 and founded by the Knights Templar. In 1748 it was expanded by the western part of the nave and a tower.

Region

Myślibórz Lake District

About the region The tourism potential of the region arises from its vast forests and lakes,...

Related routes