Ascension of the Lord Chapel

Address ul. Ogrodowa 1, 64-314 Kuślin, Wąsowo
The Classicist chapel, built around 1790-1800, is located in the vicinity of the Szczaniecki family palace and the Hardt family palace. The Renaissance Revival interior of the chapel dates back to the 19th Century. There is a monumental yew tree near the chapel.

Region

Poznań Lake District

About the region The Local Development Strategy area is located in the Poznań Lake District...

Related routes